Log into your SIPStation.com store.
- Log into your SIPStation.com account and locate your SIP Username and Password from the My Account tab.
Setup your Trunks in SwitchVox GUI
- Once logged into your Switchvox server follow these steps to configure your SIPStation Trunks
- Navigate to System Setup > VOIP Providers
- Under "VOIP Providers" click on "Create SIP Provider"
- Click on the Provider Information tab and fill out the following information;
- SIP Provider Name- SIPStation1
- Your Account ID- Paste in your SIP Username from SIPStation Account Page that you got in step 1.
- Your Password- Paste in your SIP Password from SIPStation Account Page that you got in step 1.
- Hostname/IP address- This should be trunk1.freepbx.com.
- Callback Extension- Should be a default extension on your system as per Switchvox Requirements.
- DTMF Mode- RFC2833
- Click on the Peer Settings tab and fill out the following information;
- Host Type- Provider
- Host is a Switchvox PBX- No
- Treat system's users like local users- No
- Apply Incoming Call Rules to Provider- Verify this is set to Yes
- Click on the Caller ID Settings tab and fill out the following information;
- Supports Changing Caller ID- Yes
- Caller-ID method- From Header
- Click on the Connections Settings tab and fill out the following information;
- SIP Port- 5060
- SIP Expiry- 120
- Always Trust this Provider- Yes
- Qualify Host- Yes
- Click on the Call Settings tab and fill out the following information;
- ULAW- Yes
- ALAW- Yes
- When done press the Save SIP Provider button at the bottom of the page to save all you settings.
SIPStation Service is setup with 2 redundant SIP Servers. You need to register to both trunk1.freepbx.com and trunk2.freepbx.com as inbound calls can from from either server at anytime and you can send outbound calls to either server. Once you have setup trunk1.freepbx.com following the steps above please setup a second trunk to trunk2.freepbx.com using the same information but replacing trunk1.freepbx.com with trunk2.freepbx.com on the Hostname filed under Provider Information section.
Verify Trunk is Registered in SwitchVOX GUI
- Navigate to Server > Connection Status
- Verify your 2 newly created trunks are registered.
Creating Outgoing Call Rules in Switchvox
- Navigate to Setup > Call Routing > Outgoing Calls
- Make sure any of the routes that you want to use SIPStation are setup to trunk trunk1 and trunk2 as seen below when editing a route.
- Edit any route that you want to use the SIPStation trunks and add both SIPStation1 and SIPStation2
Creating Incoming Call Rules in Switchvox
- Navigate to Setup > Call Routing > Incoming Calls
- Setup inbound rules for any of the DIDs you have purchased on your SIPStation account. Since calls be be delivered from both trunk1 and trunk2 make sure the rule says to match to any provider.