|Created:||Fri Aug 17 16:13:52 GMT 2018|
|Uploaded:||Mon Aug 20 18:18:49 GMT 2018|
Sangoma Diva® System Release 8.5WIN SU16 is a service update of Sangoma Diva® System Release 8.5WIN.
This Service Update allows up to 8 Diva Media Boards to be installed on a computer running the Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2016 operating system. It supports unified messaging, voice, speech, conferencing applications, RAS & RRAS (client and server mode), modem and fax as well as Voice over IP (VoIP) and Fax over IP (FoIP).
Sangoma Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU16 contains the product options Sangoma Diva® softIP 2.2.8 and Sangoma Diva® softSS7 1.5.4.
- New features and OS updates of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU16
- Includes Software required for an updated Diva BRI-2 PCIe Media Board, due to its CPU component-replacement effort
- Various Sangoma rebranding
- Drops official support for Windows 8.1
- New features and OS updates of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU15
- Adds support for Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit) and Windows Server 2016
- Brings fine tuning of Modem Profile settings via Configuration Manager
- Discontinues support for Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, and Windows Vista
- New features and OS updates of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU14
- Includes Diva SDK 5.5WIN SU 5 runtime libraries
- Discontinues support for Windows XP (32- and 64-bit)
- Last release to support Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (32- and 64-bit)
- New features of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU13
- Includes support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard OS
- New features of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU12
- Included Software required for certain affected Dialogic® Diva® PCIe Media Boards, due to an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) replaced by a field-programmable gate array (FPGA).
- New features of the Diva System Release 8.5WIN SU11
- New SIPcontrol version 2.1.5
- New softIP version 2.2.8
- DSP enhancements for G.722 (bit order and DTMF processing) and LPCM
- DSP enhancements for short burst tone detection used by alarm equipment
- Improved Diva Line Test, added DTMF loopback test
- Increased Fax stability for V-xPRI Boards
- Included Diva SDK 5.5WIN SU 4 runtime libraries
- Added support for Windows Server 2012 Standard OS
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008 (32-/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Software Modules
- softIP 2.x - VoIP support for Diva API (SDK/CAPI) applications
- softSS7 - ITU-T SS7 support for Diva Media Boards (E1/T1)
To find out more, please go to Diva Media Boards
This is a released Product.
This software is available free of charge. You may download it and use it with any appropriate Sangoma® Diva® Media Board or Sangoma® Software which you legally acquired.
Note though that it is not public domain. Therefore, you must not redistribute, modify or reverse engineer it or use it otherwise than intended with Sangoma® Diva® Media Board or Sangoma® Software.
This software comes in packages.
Select the appropriate download from the following list:
- All-encompassing Diva System Release 8.5 WIN SU 16 (DivaAll.exe, 48646kB)
Supported boards: Diva BRI-2FX (PCI), Diva BRI-CTI (PCI), Diva BRI-2 V2 (PCI/PCIe), Diva UM-BRI-2 V2 (PCI/PCIe), Diva 4BRI V2 (PCI/PCIe), Diva UM-4BRI V2 (PCI/PCIe), Diva PRI-CTI (PCI/PCIe), Diva PRI-8 (PCI), Diva V-PRI (PCI/PCIe), Diva UM-PRI (PCI/PCIe), Diva PRI V3 (PCI/PCIe), Diva Analog 2/4/8 (PCI/PCIe), Diva UM-Analog 2/4/8 (PCI/PCIe), Diva V-1PRI (PCIe) and Diva V-2/4PRI (PCI/PCIe), Diva V-1/2/4/8PRI (PCIe) and Diva V-2/4PRI (PCI)