THIS WIKI HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR VERSION 13 OF YOUR PBX GUI
What is the Bulk Handler module used for?
Bulk Handler manages the bulk export or import of extensions, DIDs, user manager users, user manager groups, and contacts. You can export any of these as a CSV file. You can also upload a CSV file to save time versus having to enter each item individually. The module provides required/recommended headers for your CSV files.
How is the Bulk Handler module related to the other modules?
Bulk Handler can add and modify:
- Extensions in the Extensions module
- Inbound routes to DIDs in the Inbound Routes module
- Users and groups in the User Management module
How do I get to the Bulk Handler module?
- Log in to the your PBX's GUI.
- On the top menu click Admin
- In the drop down click Bulk Handler
See the User Guide