Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- This icon at the top of your phone screen will show you that you have a voicemail(s).
- Press the Voicemail button.
- From here you can quickly see who left you voicemails and choose which messages to listen to first.
- A (+) in front of the message indicates the message is new.
- A (-) in front of the message indicates the message is old.
Listening to Voicemails
- You can press Select to find out more information about the voicemail message that was left.
- The following will be displayed on this screen:
- Name and number of who left the message.
- Length of voicemail message.
- Date the message was left.
- Time of day the message was left.
- If you pres the More button, additional options will appear.
- You now see options to Toggle this voicemail from unread to read or vice versa, and an option to edit Settings.
- Lastly, you can press the Play button to listen to your voicemail.
- The message will now play over your device.