Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Pressing the Contacts button will bring up a list of all contact groups created inside the Contact Manager module.
- From here you can see there are 3 groups:
- Employees- In this example, this is an "Internal Group".
- Vendors- In this example, this is an "External Group".
- User Manager- This is a default group that provides all users and cannot be deleted or modified.
- You can press the Select button to view the users in that group. In this example, we are selecting "Employees."
- Now, use the up and down arrows to highlight the user you are looking for. Then, press Select.
- From here you will see all the numbers set for this user. Highlight the one you want to call and press Dial to place the call.
- You can also press the Details button to view more details on a user.
- You can now view information like his or her title, company and email address.
- From the home page of the Contacts application, press the Search button.
- Next, enter in your search criteria and press Done.
You'll then see all of the users that start with your search criteria.
- Complete the call or view details similar to the example above.