Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Enabling Call Forward
- Press the Call Forward button.
- As you can see, the Call Forward option is currently disabled. You can press the Select button to change this.
- From here, enter a number that you want calls forwarded to and press the Done button.
- You can now see that Call Forward is enabled with the number you just defined. You can press the Change button to toggle this back to disabled.
- Inside the "Call Forward" application, press the Presets button.
- From here, you can highlight options for Home, Cell and Office. Then, press the Change button to edit or define your presets.
- Enter in the number and press the Done button.