Park Pro is a commercial add-on that adds additional features to the standard Parking module.
With Park Pro, you're no longer limited to one parking lot. You can add multiple parking lots to your PBX. This is useful for companies who run multiple locations on the same server or have multiple internal departments.
Park & Announce Feature
The Park & Announce feature automatically announces parked calls to phones in a page group that you define. The system announces which slot number the user should dial to pick up the parked call. Optionally, the caller can leave a brief message that will be played as part of the announcement. This can be useful for announcing the caller's name or other information you request from the caller.
Public & Private Lots
All the parking lots, including the default lot, can be configured as either private or public parking lots. At the extension or device level, every device is configured to be associated with a specific parking lot. If not changed, it will default to belong to the default lot. When a parking lot is public, any extension may park a call to that lot by transferring the call to the configured Parking Lot Extension as already described. Furthermore, any extension on the PBX may retrieve that parked call by dialing the parking slot where the call is parked. If a lot is marked as private, then the Parking Extension and Parking Slots are ONLY usable if the given extension/device is configured with the given parking lot.
- Create multiple parking lots
- Announce parked calls to a page group
- Allow callers to record a message to be played to the page group
- Control the maximum message length as well as the instructions played to the caller
- Prepend the parked call's caller ID with text and/or the parking slot number
- Play up to three system recordings along with a parked call announcement
- Drag and drop the elements of a parked call announcement (system recordings, slot number, and caller message) to change the playback order