What is the CallerID Lookup Sources Module used for?
A Lookup Source lets you specify a source for resolving numeric caller IDs of incoming calls to names. You can then link an inbound route to a specific CID source. You can also install the Phonebook module to have a small number to name association.
How is the CallerID Lookup Sources Module related to the other Modules?
Once your lookup source is setup it can be used by "Inbound Routes" to modify the name field that displays on your phones caller ID display.
How Do I Get to the CallerID Lookup Sources Module?
- Log in to the FreePBX UI.
- On the top menu click Admin
- In the drop down click CallerID Lookup Sources
Once your source is created it can be used by creating or editing an inbound route.
- On the top menu click Connectivity
- In the drop down click Inbound Routes
See the User Guide