Registering for a New Account
- Go to the SIPStation Store at http://www.sipstation.com.
- Click on the login or register option at the top.
- Fill in the information requested in the right-hand column of the window that appears. (Ignore the left-hand column – this is for registered users only). You will need to provide your name, address, e-mail, and phone number. Enter and confirm a password. At the bottom, enter the information from the captcha that appears, to prove you're human. Then click the Register button.
Getting Started with SIPStation in 3 Steps:
After registration, you'll be taken to the "My Account" section of the SIPStation Store, where you can begin setting up your account. There are three things you need to do in order to get your SIPStation service fully up and running:
- Purchase services. You will need at least one trunk (call path) and one Direct Inward Dial number (DID) in order to use SIPStation for calling. Click on the Add New Services button to get started. You will be taken to the SIPStation Store home page, where you can select the desired quantity of trunks and DIDs, and add them to your cart. When ready, use the Proceed to Checkout button to complete the payment process. We have more information here: Adding Services or DIDs to your Existing Account
- Configure E911. You need to place an E911 address on file with us, or the services you purchase will not work. Click the Configure e911 button to set up your E911 address. We have more information on E911 service in our wiki E911 Service.
- Verify your SIPStation account. You should have received an e-mail shortly after you created your new account. This e-mail contains instructions on the account verification process. Instructions are also available in our Account Verification Requirements wiki. This one-time verification process is designed to help prevent fraud and only takes a few minutes to complete.