With the Call Recording Report module you can view, sort, listen, archive and download all recorded calls on your system.
Using the Call Recordings Report Module
When clicking on the Call Recordings module in your PBX admin GUI you will see the following:
On the right side we can choose between “Archived Recordings” or “Recorded Calls."
- Recorded Calls- This will bring up a page that will let you view call recordings. Click on the year on the right side that you want to view call recordings.
- Click on the month for the Call Recordings you want to review.
- Click on the day of month to get a list of all call recordings.
- We can now see a report of all the recorded calls for that day. You can press the “play” button next to any call recording to download and listen to the recording or delete any call recording.
Archived Recordings- This will bring up a page that will let you manage archive settings. The archives on this page can be downloaded and opened using a common tool like Winzip, or 7-Zip. Only three archives are stored in the system. As archives are created, the oldest archive is deleted. Archives are created on the first of every month.
- Archive all recordings older than "x" months- This is where you set how many months of call recordings you want to store on the PBX. We recommend no more then 3 months to prevent system performance issues.
- Email address to send reminders to - Here you define what email address you want us to send a email to each month, to inform you the archive has been completed.
- Archives - Here will be a list of all archived call recordings that have been removed and compressed. All archives will only be available for download for three months so make sure to download the archive before they are deleted.