On the PBX you will need to login as root on the CLI and run:
ONLY RUN THE FOLLOWING ON DISTRO 6 MACHINES. DISTRO 7 MACHINE ALREADY HAVE THIS INSTALLED. RUNNING IT AGAIN WILL BREAK YOUR SYSTEM
yum install libssh2-devel -y pecl install ssh2-0.13 echo "extension=ssh2.so" >> /etc/php.d/ssh2.ini service httpd restart
- Navigate the the CRM module from within your PBX under the settings section
- Change "Recording Storage" to "CRM"
- Click "Generate new Private/Public key pair"
- Setup a Web accessible user on your remote CRM system - Usually the Username "Apache" will do. Write the name of the remote Web user under "SSH Username". For added security you can create a user on the remote CRM that only has access to the "Remote Storage Path" you'll define later.
- Setup the Remote Storage Path - For security reasons this should be outside the scope of your CRM web directory. In this example we are using "/var/www/recordings". Note: the CRM Web User will need to have read access to this directory!
- Add Public Key to remote machine - Now that you have a remote directory and user defined you need to add the Public Key you generated earlier to the remote user
- Login to the Remote machine - Then switch to the "SSH Username" User with the command "su"
- Navigate to the home - directory by running: cd "~/:
- Navigate to or create then navigate to the directory called ".ssh" under your home directory
- Create a file called "authorized_keys" - Add your Public Key in that file. If that file already exists just add your Key to the end of the file (make sure each key is separated by a new line!)
- Test Connection - Before you will be able to save the page you will have to Test the connection. Click the "Test Connection" button to make sure everything works.
- Copy Voicemails - When the system detects a Voicemail has been left it will associate that voicemail with the inbound call and copy the Voicemail from your PBX to your CRM. Allowing you to play it