Table of Contents
Overview of Call Parking Feature
- You can setup a Park Button on your phone using the PBX End Point Manager by modifying your button layout for your Sangoma s500 or s700 Phones.
- Go into End Point Manager in your PBX and pick on the Sangoma Brand on the left menu bar.
- Click on the template in End Point Manager that you want to change a button for.
Scroll to the bottom of the template and select
- Select a model number you want to add a Intercom a Park Button for.
- Scroll down the your first available Line Key that is not used
- From the Drop Down of button types pick XML-API
- You can optionally change the label name to be something different then Parking if you want. The Label is the name that will be shown on your Phone Screen for that button.
- You can now drag the button to be in a different spot. In our example we will drag Button 21 that we just setup as a Intercom button up toward the top to make it button 4 on the phone. Left click on the button and while holding down your left mouse drag the button to a different spot and release it.
- Save the Model using the
- If you go back into the model number it will show Intercom as button 4 now.
- We now need to update the phone config. Our 3 options at the bottom of the template are
- Save Template- This will only save your changed into the PBX Database but will not write out new config files for the phones that are using this template as mapped in Extension Mapping section of End Pint Manager.
- and Rebuild Configs- This will save your changes to the PBX Database and will also write out new config file for the phones that are using this template as mapped in Extension Mapping section of End Pint Manager but the phones will need to be rebooted for it to retrieve the changes.
- and Force Update- Will do both the Rebuild Configs option above but also update any phones that are mapped to use this template and currently registered to the PBX immediately with no need to reboot the phones.