- Log in to the SIPStation Store.
- Click on DIDs in the navigation menu.
- You will see a list of DIDs on your account. Find a DID that you want to delete and click the the
Note: The Master E911 Number cannot be deleted. If you need to delete this DID, designate a different DID as the Master first, as described in our wiki E911 Service. button (red "minus sign") next to the DID.
- You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of the DID. Press OK in the dialog box to proceed with removing the DID from your account.
Removing Trunks/Call Paths from your SIPStation account
- Log into the SIPStation Store.
- Click My Account in the navigation menu.
- Click the Reduce Trunks buttonminus button.
- From here, you can move the slider bar down to any number of trunks (call paths) that you want. Press the Submit Changes button when done.
In our example we have taken it from 20 down to 15.
- A dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm the change. Click OK and the number of trunks will be updated.