- Certified Manufactures have joined the FreePBX Eco System Partner program and pay a yearly fee to have FreePBX Certify their devices and provide direct support to Customers on FreePBX systems.
- The Manufacture has access to the FreePBX Dev team for any issues that may arise using their devices with FreePBX. Whenever possible you should only user Certified Manufactures with your FreePBX System.
- New features inside EPM will only be generally added to Certified Manufactures phones.
- Support and features for these Manufactures inside EPM will be greater then than non Certified Manufactures.
- Test Ability to Transfer calls and put them on Hold and Conference
- BLF button support if supported by Manufacture with Asterisk.
- Support included from the Sangoma Support team as long as EPM is covered under an active maintenance renewal. Support is limited to basic assistance on answering question but not in the actual setup or configuration of your devices.
- Non Certified Manufactures have decided either not to Join the FreePBX Eco System Partner Program or have not renewed their Certification with us for their devices.
- We are not able to provide support on their devices and the devices will receive only basic support in EPM for features and no guarantee on the usability of the devices with EPM. Use of Non Certified Devices are at your own risk.
- Basic Provisioning Support only to get the phone to register with the PBX and make and receive calls.
- If a bug is found with the ability to use the device while using EPM to configure the device we will put the bug report into triage and if its trivial fix it will be queued up into a future sprint to get resolved. The decision on what bugs get fixed or are closed as will not be fixed is up to the sole discretion of Sangoma.
- No features generally added to EPM for these devices.
- No support from the Sangoma Support team for these devices. You are on your own.