- Name: Certificate Name. Usually the hast name
- Description: Certificate description
- Passphrase:The Passphrase of the Private Key. This will be used to decrypt the private key and the certificate. They will be stored unpassworded on the system to prevent service disruptions.
- CSR Reference:Certificate Signing Request to reference. If 'None' is selected then you will be able to upload your own private key
- Private Key: Paste your private key here
- Certificate: Paste your certificate here
- Trusted Chain: Paste your trusted chain here
In order to view the certs to copy, you must open the TLS files using a plain text editor, and not necessarily the default application configured on the workstation.
Once you are finished click "Upload Certificate".