All supported models are not necessarily shown on this page. For all supported modules consult:
Table of Contents
- Enter the IP Address into a local web browser address field.
- Log in with the phone admin password, which is "admin" by default.
On the main page you can now see the MAC Address of the phone.
- Press the “Menu” button to enter the main menu.
Scroll to option 3, “Settings,” and press “Enter.”
- Scroll to option 2, “Advanced Settings,” and again press “Enter.”
- Then enter your password. By default this is “admin.”
- Next scroll to option 6, “Reset to factory settings.” Press “Enter and a message will display warning you that this action will reset your device to factory settings. Press ”Ok.”
- Press OK to enter the main menu.
- Select “Settings” and then scroll down to “System Settings.”
- Next, press “Handset Reset. You will then be prompted to reset the handset to default settings. Press the Yes soft key to reset the device or press the No soft key to cancel.