- Add a Reminder
Name- This is the unique name for our Appointment Reminder. We have selected Dr Office Demo.
- Enabled- This is set to “YES." This means that the Appointment Reminder will run as scheduled. Note: You can easily disable an Appointment Reminder by simply toggling this option to “NO."
- Daily Start Time- Here we set the time of day that we want the Appointment Reminder to start. We have set ours to 9am.
Daily End Time- This is the time of day we want our Appointment Reminder to stop. We have set this example to 4pm.
- Max Advance Notice- This is the field that we will use to select how many days ahead of the scheduled appointment we want to place a reminder call. We have selected two days.
- Retry Count- Here we can instruct the Appointment Reminder how many times to retry a recipient if it is unable to reach them. In this example we set the retry count to two.
- Retry Delay- We can use this field to specify how long between a failed attempt to retry and reach that recipient. We set our retry delay to three hours. Note that if the three hour retry land after the appointment reminders daily endtime the reminder will be attempted again the following day.
- TTS Engine- This is the text to speech engine used. Unless you are an advanced user this should be set to the default of flite.
- Outbound Caller ID
- Fixed Caller ID- This is the phone number that the call should appear to come from. For example we are using the Doctor's Office main number for easy identification by the recipients.
- Caller ID Name- This is the name that should be used for internal reminders.
- Outbound CID Mode- We can set this to fixed to use what we specified or default to use the system default.
- Call Flow Customization
- Initial Greeting- This is the first message played to the recipient. You can record a custom greeting or use the default. Be sure to include a message similar to the following: "This is an Appointment Reminder....". We have elected to use the default.
Say Name- Select whether you would like the recipient’s name to be said. If selected it will use Text To Speech to read the name of the person associated with the reminder. We have set this to “yes."
Date Announcement- We elected to use the default announcement which says: "You have an appointment scheduled on..."
Say Appointment Date- This is selected to enable or disable the date announcement from the previous step. We have selected “Yes."
Instructions- You can use default or custom instructions for the recipient. We elected the default which: "To confirm this appointment press ONE, to cancel press TWO, to request your appointment be rescheduled press THREE". You can record a custom message to be played here, however it must follow the outline listed above.
Customer Service Extension- This is the destination a recipient is sent to if they select ZERO for customer service. We routed our demo to the operator’s extension.
Reschedule Behavior- This is what happens if the recipient selects THREE to have the appointment rescheduled. We can elect to either have the call transferred or simply log the action for a call back. We have selected “transfer."
- Reschedule Extension- This is only used if the Reschedule Behavior in the previous step is set to “transfer." Our example, is being re-routed to a queue that contains our scheduling staff.
- Report Email Options
- Daily Report Completion Emails- These are the email addresses that will be sent the daily report. In our example we have specified the office manager.
- Email From- This is the email address that the report will appear to come from.
- Attach As- You can select either a CSV or Plain Text file.