Number of Concurrent Calls- Max number of calls all running campaigns can place at anytime.
- Maximum Retries- Number of times to try busy numbers back.
- Report From Email- What email addresses email reports should appear to be coming from.
- Campaign Controls
Start- Start all active campaigns to start dialing numbers.
- Stop- Stop all active campaigns from dialing numbers.
- Active Campaigns
- Here you can view all active campaigns and toggle which campaigns are active.
- % of calls completed for this campaign.
- Reports allow you to download a CSV of all calls included in the campaign and the call status.
On the right side we can see a list of all campaigns that have been created. Click on “Add a Campaign” to create a new one or click on any campaign to edit the campaign settings.
- Campaign Details
Campaign Name- A unique name for this campaign.
- Campaign Caller ID- What caller ID you want set for any calls from this campaign.
- Dial Prefix- If you need to set a prefix (such as 9) before dialing the numbers, set it here.
- Email Reports To- What email address to send reports on this campaign to.
- Email Reports- When to send email reports on this campaign.
- Campaign Active- If active calls will be placed from this campaign when you start the dialer.
- Call Groups
Here you define which call groups should be dialed. A “call group” is a list of names and numbers that will be dialed.
- You can pick one or more call groups to be included with this campaign.
- Day/Time Settings
Here you define which date and times this campaign can place calls to your selected call groups.
- Campaign Name- A unique name for this campaign.