SBC Public IP: 184.108.40.206
SBC Private IP #1: 192.168.1.11 (Connection to ITSP - Public IP Ports Forwarded to this IP)
SBC Private IP #2: 192.168.1.10 (Connection to Switchvox)
Ensure the following ports are open or forwarded to the public IP of the SBC.
- 5060 UDP
- 10,000 to 20,000 UDP
1) Go to Configuration → IP Settings → Access Control List and add a new list called ACL. Ensure the default policy is Deny, and then add both the IP of Switcvox, and the IP(s) of your ITSP. Ensure the prefix is /32 to only allow the single IP.
Note: In this case the ITSP is Sangoma's SIP Station. The FQDN's are trunk1.freepbx.com and trunk2.freepbx.com. Check with your ITSP if you need the IPs.
15) Go to System → Server → Secure Shell to do the same for SSH. Setting the Network Interface to the private IP.
81) Go to Setup → Call Routing → VoIP Providers and create a new Provider called SBC. Put anything into the Your Account ID and Your Password as a place holder. The put the IP of the SBC into the Hostname/IP Address field. Use the second IP assigned to the SBC. The one that doesn't have the public IP forwarded to it.
2) Go to Setup → Call Routing → Outgoing Calls and ensure the new Provider called SBC is assigned to the correct routes as shown below.
3) Go to Setup → Call Routing → Incoming Calls and set the the destination. Here we have simply just sent the calls to an extension as an example.
4) If there is any issues support will need the info up at https://wiki.sangoma.com/display/SBC/How+To+Capture+Logs when reporting an issue related to the SBC.