Viewing your Current Status
- Press the Presence Application on your phone.
- You will be shown your currently active status. In our example below, you can see this user's status is set to Available.
Changing your Current Status
- Press the Select button to change your current status.
- Here, you can see the currently active status has a * in front of the text, such as *Available.
- Scroll down to the status you want to set and press the Select button. This will change your status to your newly selected status.
- You can now see your presence is set to Away.
Changing your Preferences For When a Status is Active
- Inside the Presence Application, you can control your preferences for what will happen when you set a status. For each status type you can set:
- Nothing: The system will not enable DND or Follow Me, and calls will route no differently than if you had no status set.
- Follow Me: The system will enable your Follow Me until you change to a status that is told to "Do Nothing" or enable "DND."
- DND: The system will enable your Do Not Disturb until you change to a status that is told to "Do Nothing" or enable "Follow Me."
- Pressing the Prefs button will bring up a list of all statuses, along with the current preference for each status.
- In our example, you can see that Away is told to enable Follow Me, and DND is told to enable DND.
- Scroll to the status you would like to set a preference for, and press the Change button.
- In this example, we are going to highlight the Follow Me preference and press the Select button.
- Now the next time you toggle to that status the action you defined will be taken.