- Server Name- We will call it “Primary PBX”.
- Hostname- Define the IP address or FQDN of the primary server.
- Port- By default we use port 22 for SSH.
- User Name- root is the username we setup for our share keys.
- Key- This is the path to the SSH Key that we created earlier of /home/asterisk/.ssh/id_rsa
- Click the “Save” button.
Now that we setup the primary server location information in the backup module we will create an actual backup job by clicking on the “Backups” option on the right side of the screen. which brings us back to the landing screen