- Once logged into the portal Select Customers>> List All
- You should now see a list of all customers include yourself and any customers that are below you as sub account. You can only Add and View credit card information for your direct account for security reasons. None of you sub accounts will expose the Credit Card option.
- You should now be presented with a screen like this. Please fill in all the required information as noted with a * and press the Add Card option at the bottom left side.
- Clicking on the Credit Card Icon
Adding A Stored Credit Card
- If this is the first time adding credit card, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. Type in your information, including card number, name and expiration date.
- Click the button to fill in the back side of the card. Then enter your three digit CVV code from the back of the card.
- NOTE: If paying by American Express you will need to enter the four digit code on the front of the card, as seen below.
- Once you have entered your credit card you can optionally click the box to save your credit card information for future purchases with us. Then click the button.
Setting a Default Credit Card