- Jump to "FreePBX GUI → Admin → Updates " section.
- Select "Module updates" tab from updates page and then click "check online"
- "Check online" will fetch the latest available modules from our mirror server and then it will display available modules.
Select "downloadalldownload all" and then "process".
- This will again ask for the confirmation to install latest version of PBX upgrader tool
- On confirmation this will install the module and will take you to module admin page.
Upgrade to FreePBX 15 from FreePBX 13
Recommended The recommended path from FreePBX 13 to FreePBX-15 is to use the "Backup & Restore" functionality to take a Backup from the working FreePBX-13 system and then restore to newly installed FreePBX-15 system.
We need to follow below steps to have
The following steps will have you up and running on a FreePBX-15 system with the same configuration as your same existing FreePBX-13 configurationsystem.
- Take Backup of your FreePBX-13 System.
- Take full backup of your FreePBX-13 system using Backup & Restore module of FreePBX-13. Please refer to Using the Backup module for further details of how to configure and take full backup of your 13 system.
- Install FreePBX-15 on another server.
- Activate FreePBX-15
- Once FreePBX-15 installation is successfully over then activate done, activate your FreePBX-15 to ensure you will get latest updated modules. Please refer to System Admin - Activation to know for more details about the system activation process.
- Upgrade all FreePBX-15 modules to latest current
- After activation , FreePBX will show you the a pop up with a list of available updated modules to upgrade available modules or else module updates. Otherwise you can check by yourself by using "Check Online" functionalityfunction in Module Admin. Please refer to Updates#ModuleUpdates for more details.
- Please note that Backup & Restore has been completely re-designed in FreePBX-15 so you might will see GUI differences in the way it used to work in FreePBX-13 vs FreePBX-15.
- Please refer to Backup and Restore FreePBX 15+ to know for more about the FreePBX-15 Backup & Restore module.
- We can restore the configurations configurations by upload uploading the FreePBX-13 generated configuration backup to "FreePBX GUI → Admin → Backup & Restore → Restore tab".
- After a successful restore , your FreePBX-13 is successfully replicated to new FreePBX-15.