- Server Name - A name for this server. In our example we could call it “Primary PBX."
- Description - A description or notes to help you identify this server.
- Hostname - The IP address or FQDN of the primary server.
- Port - By default we use port 22 for SSH.
- Username - The SSH username. In our example we would enter "root" because it is the username we set up for our share keys.
- Key - This is the location of the private SSH key that we created earlier. In our example it is /home/asterisk/.ssh/id_rsa
- Path - Path on the remote server where files are stored. (Recommended setting → Leave this empty)
Click the Save button. Note: there is no apply config button.