Click Create Extension.
Under Create Extension - Profile Information complete the following information:
- Extension Type: Select SIP Phone or SIP Adapter for Analog Phone (ATA)
- Extension Template: Select Default
Under Create Extension - Phone Settings complete the following information:
- Phone Password: Enter a SIP Authentication Password
- Retype Phone Password: Enter the same SIP Authentication Password
Note: This is the same SIP Authentication Password that will need to be entered into the Vega Gateway FXS Port configuration.
Click "Save SIP Extension"
- Port: This is the Line Port #
- Enabled?: Enable/Disable the port - Enable
- Enable Caller-Id Generation: Enable/Disable the CallerID on the FXS port. Use the Caller ID Type Information for protocol type. Enable.
- Numeric Caller ID: When originating a call from this FXS Line, this is the Numeric Caller ID - This is the Extension Number
- Textual Caller ID: When originating a call from this FXS Line, this is the Name Caller ID - This is the Extension Number
- Telephone number(s) to route to the FXS interface: When the Switchvox calls the Gateway, this is the number the Gateway will match to call this FXS Line. Enter the Extension Number defined in Switchvox - Setup > Extensions > Manage.
- Registration and Authentication ID: Select Numeric_ID, this uses the value in the Numeric Caller ID field. - This is the Extension Number.
- Authentication Password: Copy and Paste the Secret from Enter the same Phone Password from the Switchvox into this field for the corresponding Extension.