Click To Dial
- After the Zulu Chrome plugin is added, you will see a phone icon next to phone numbers on web pages.
- You can click these numbers to bring up the Zulu call dialog box.
Select/Highlight To Dial
- Highlight a number on a web page.
- Right-click to bring up the context menu.
- Select Call via PBX to place the call.
View Found Numbers on Page
- Look for the Zulu Icon next to the address bar
- Click the icon to bring up the list of Numbers Found
- Hovering over any found numbers will highlight them in the webpage as well. You can also click the numbers to send them to Zulu
- You can view module preferences in Chrome by navigating to chrome://extensions/
- Next, search for "Zulu"
- Click Options.
Used to identify the local client port for client to plugin communications. This is not the same as the PBX Server port.
A list of number delimiters. These delimiters are stripped from the number before dialing.
Number Pattern matching. Learn more: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Pattern+Matching
List of domains to skip for processing.
List of HTML tags to ignore while processing.