Requires License for Fax Pro on your PBX
Enable Fax for the Zulu Application
- To enable Fax for a Zulu User, you need to navigate to the User Management module in your PBX GUI.
- Click the edit button
- Navigate to the Zulu tab at the top.
- Select Yes to enable Fax for a Zulu User
- You can also set it to be inherit and make sure the group that the user belongs to has this setting set to yes.
- Navigate to the Fax Section of User Management to verify the User has Fax Enabled for the User also
- From here you want to make sure the User is enabled for Faxing and if you want inbound faxes stored in UCP or Zulu and not just be emailed to the user you need to enable Local Storage also.
- If the user is going to be sending faxes you can also provide information for the Fax Cover sheet on this user along with how to handle failed faxes and notifications of inbound and outbound faxes. Please review the wiki on Fax Configuration for more in-depth information on your PBX Fax Settings.