Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Enable Chat for the Zulu Application
- To enable Chat for a Zulu User, you need to navigate to the User Management module in your PBX GUI.
- Click the edit button for the user who needs access to XMPP.
- Navigate to the XMPP tab at the top.
- Select Yes to enable XMPP for this user
- You can also set it to be inherit and make sure the group that the user belongs to has this setting set to yes.
- Setting this to enabled will create a XMPP chat user and that user can now chat from Zulu or UCP or using any XMPP client.
- With Zulu Chat you get the benefit of group room chatting that you will not get when using a XMPP client or UCP version 13 or older.