- All Telecom and Datacom cards have Standard (Free) Support access.
- Customers looking for Support must have a Sangoma Portal Account (https://portal.sangoma.com/)
- Customers do not need to have a Support Plan/Contract purchased.
- Login with the same username and password as your Sangoma Portal Account.
- Product Registration is required to enter a Support Ticket. The Serial Number of all Telecom and Datacom cards can be found on a sticker located at the side of the card. Please keep track of your Serial Numbers, as locating cards after installation can be difficult. There is no Command Line to determine the Serial Number of the card. If the Card you are trying to open a support ticket for is not shown in your portal account you will need to make a product claim to have it show up as outlined here How to Co-Own a product that is not linked to your account
- All the Telecom and Datacom Card variants are supported, Support of the cards is limited to the performance of the card and the Wanpipe driver.
- A1xx, A2xx, A301, A4xx, A5xx
- B5xx, B6xx, B700
- D100, D150, D500
- Sangoma Support Service will support all of the Sangoma Wanpipe Driver and hardware components in the Telecom & Datacom product. Digium's Asterisk driver, called Dahdi driver, and Asterisk are supported by Digium. Freeswitch uses FreeTDM as their driver, FreeTDM is OpenSource and is a Sangoma sponsored software.
- In many cases, Sangoma Cards are used in custom applications, where API support and development support require Development Support Agreement and SOW, case by case.
Opening a Ticket
- Visit How To Open A Support Ticket for full information on how to use our online support ticketing system.