Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- If you are purchasing SIPStation for a new location based on a quote you received from Sangoma Sales please follow this wiki.
- Login into your SIPStation account at https://sipstation.com
- Once logged in you will need to create a new location that you want to place your order for based on your quote that was created for you. Click the New Location button.
- If you do not currently have service with SIPStation it will auto create your first location for you.
- Each location can be thought of as a unique PBX.
- Once the location is created you will be directed to the Purchase page and at the top you will see a notification that you have quotes available to view. Click the Read More button.
- You can also click on Account Overview > Quotes Available option at anytime on the top menu to navigate to your Quotes.
- From here you will see a list of all quotes that have been generated for you.
- Clicking the icon will let you view the quote details.
- Clicking the icon will let you email a copy of the quote.
- Clicking the icon will load the quote into the shopping cart and let you check out.
- Once you are ready to make your purchase press the next to the quote you want to checkout with.
- If the quote includes a contract length you will need to review the ToS of the contract and digitally sign the contract.
- The system will inform you that it will load all the quantities that were part of the quote into your shopping cart and take you through a wizard to buy the phone numbers you want to purchase along with any extra add ons.
- On checkout the number of trunks that your quote was based off of for pricing will be enforced and it will not let you go below the number of trunks that were on the quote. You can add more trunks at the same price but you can not go less.
- Purchase local or Toll Free numbers and any other add on services your would like and press the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Walk through the checkout process and your order has now been completed.