Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
3.211.63-10 Released 05-31-13
- Upgrade Asterisk RPMs for 11.4.0 10.12.2 and 18.104.22.168
3.211.63-9 Released 05-23-13
- Update fail2ban RPM for mail log error
- Remove Asterisk auto start since amportal starts asterisk
- Update sysadmin RPM to fix intrusion detection showing 0.0.0.0 as banned.
3.211.63-8 Released 4-22-13
- Install the following missing RPMs that users have asked for htop zip unzip traceroute time tmpwatch telnet system-config-network-tui symlinks schmooze-dahdi rsync dos2unix jwhois bind-utils
- Update FreePBX to 2.11 RC
- Move the Message of the Day and asterisk-version-switch scripts to be RPMs not just tar.gz installed files to allow better upgrading and modifications.
- Update Asterisk to 22.214.171.124 and 11.3.0
- Update Asterisk to add SRTP support.
- Install libsrtp RPMS for asterisk to use if using SRTP
- Update sysadmin and fail2ban for better regex and fix bug in it not parsing SSH on newer Centos.
- Add RPMs like zip, unzip, tcpdump and other small utilities.
- Update wanpipe to version 7,
- Update iSymphony to 2.7.2.
- Update yum-kmod to remove DeprecationWarning
- Install prosody chat server which can be hand configured or configured with the XMPP Commercial module.
- Update Asterisk 126.96.36.199, 10.12.1 and 11.2.0
- Add support into asterisk for res_snmp.so
- Update Asterisk for libwat support.
- Install libwat RPMs. libwat is used for Sangoma GSM Cards
- Update Asterisk 188.8.131.52, 10.11.1 and 11.1.2 for major Asterisk bug.
- Update odbc connector for FreePBX 2.11.
- Patch Asterisk 10 to fix a Call Recording but in Asterisk 10 that has not been fixed in Asterisk yet.
- Update the Message of The Day display to print out the IP Address.
- Update Asterisk 1.8.19, 10.11.0. and 11.1.0.
- Initial Public Release of 3.211.63 track
- Asterisk 1.8.18 or 10.10. or 11.0