THIS WIKI IS COMPLETED
Creating a Conference Call
You can natively hold up to a 5 person conference including yourself assuming you have setup 4 Line keys on your phone.
Assuming you are in a call with person "A" and you want to add person "B" to the call:
- Press the Line 2 key. Person "A" is put on hold.
- Enter the number of person "B."
- Press the Send soft key or #, and wait for person "B" to answer.
- Press the
Adding Additional Callers to a Conference
You can repeat the process above, using additional line keys, to add more callers to a conference. The conference participants are put on hold while you call each additional participant.
The number of available lines limits the maximum number of conference participants.
Splitting a Conference Call
- Press the Split soft key during a conference call to separate the conference call into individual calls. Each conference participant will be put on hold.
- You can now press the line key for any of the on-hold calls to pick one up. The other caller(s) will remain on hold.
- If person "B" does not answer, you can continue the conversation with person "A."
- If you hang up, the conference call will end, but if others hang up, the conversation can continue.