- Event based sdk that allows full leverage and power of Sangoma signaling and voice stacks.
- Integrated signaling, voice, tone events and I/O
- Higher level API: place call, clear call, read data
- For: MTP2 API, FXO/FXS tapping, ISUP tapping and ISDN Tapping
- Supported Telephony cards: A10X, A116, a200, a400
- Supported signaling types: PRI, BRI (roadmap), SS7, FXO, FXS, GSM
- Supported OS: Windows and Linux
- Data API For Sangoma A101,A102,A104, A108 (E1/T1) and A142/A144 telephony Cards
- Modes of operation
- HDLC: The sample application runs on top of a hdlc interface and receives HDLC formated frames.
HDLC framing is done in AFT hardware.
- Transparent (Bitstreaming) Mode: The sample application runs on top of a raw transparent interface and
receives all bits on the line in configurable block size.
HDLC framing is turned off in hardware
- Protocol API Mode: The AFT API can run on top of a protocol interface such as: PPP, CHDLC, ATM, Frame Relay.
Support For S518 ADSL, Multilink PPP, PPPoE over ADSL