This applies to version 14 of your PBX GUI
The Voicemail widget allows you to view, listen and manage your voicemail settings.
The User Management Module controls which mailboxes a user will be able to add as a widget in UCP.
- For each voicemail we can see the following;
- Date/Time- Date/Time voicemail was left
- CID- Caller ID of who left the voicemail if supplied
- Playback - Ability to playback the recording in the browser
- Duration- Length in Mins and Seconds of the message
- Controls- For each message we can choose any of the following Controls
Click this icon to have the voicemail call your phone and immediately playback
Forward this voicemail to another mailbox
|Download the voicemail message onto your computer|
|Delete the voicemail message from the system.|
- On the left side are a list of folders that voicemails can be moved to. Clicking on any folder will bring up the voicemails inside that folder. These are standard folder from Asterisk that can not be changed
Managing Voicemail Settings
Click the Settings button in the widget title bar to continue:
- Pin/Password: The password for our voicemail box.
- Email Address: Email address if defined where to send voicemails to.
- Email Attachment: Using the email address above send the voicemail as an email attachment
- Play CID: Play the Caller ID of who left the voicemail anytime you listen to the voicemail
- Play Envelope: Play the date and time stamp of when the voicemail was left anytime you listen to the voicemail.
- Play CID: Read back caller's telephone number prior to playing the incoming message, and just after announcing the date and time the message was left.
- Delete Voicemail: If set to "yes" the message will be deleted from the Voicemail box (after having been emailed). Provides functionality that allows a user to receive their Voicemail via email alone, rather than having the Voicemail able to be retrieved from the Web interface or the Extension handset. CAUTION: MUST HAVE attach Voicemail to email SET TO YES OTHERWISE YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE LOST FOREVER.
- Auto-Refresh: Automatically refresh the voicemail table when a new voicemail arrives
- Unavailable- The greeting that is played to callers when you are not available to take their call and they go to your voicemail box.
- Busy- The greeting that is played to callers when you are not available to take their call and you are on another call already.
- Name- This is a recording of your name and used mainly for things like the Company Directory and other modules.
- Temp- A Temp greeting when recorded will be played instead of the Unavailable or Busy greeting. When you delete the greeting your other greetings will be played again.
For each greeting you can press the Play button to listen to the Greeting.
You can press the Green "UPLOAD GREETING" button to upload a new audio file for your greeting or you can drag your audio file from your computer into the "Drag A NEW GREETING HERE" box to upload a new greeting.
Pressing the red "DELTE" button will delete the voicemail greeting.
Pressing the Red "RECORD GREETING" button will prompt you to enable your Mic on your compute and let you record your greeting.
This will only be available over secure connections (HTTPS)
Manage VMX Settings
Once enabled by your administrator VMX settings can be found by clicking the Settings button in the widget title bar: