This assigns certificates (generated or imported with the Certificate Manager module) to Apache, for use with web-based protocols (such as REST apps, UCP, and the Admin Control Panel)
- On the top menu click Admin
- In the drop down click System Admin
- In the right side navigation menu click HTTPS Setup
- Click the Settings tab
- After generating or importing a certificate through Certificate manager, select it from the drop down menu in HTTPS Setup, and click 'Save and Restart Apache'.
- Setting "Weaker Cipher" to Disabled will disable certain specific older ciphers for the Apache SSL parameter. See Apache ssl.conf for details, disabled ciphers will be prefixed by a ! character.
- You can keep the default selection for SS protocols (recommended), or you can customize Apache using the toggles to enable only specific protocols.
- After adjusting ciphers and/or protocols, ensure that https downloads are not affected, particularly for provisioning legacy hardware devices.
- After installation, you will then be able to use HTTPS ports in Port Management