The purpose of this manual is to integrate the HFO SIP trunk service with the PBXact.
HFO requires to send the calls through a different outbound proxy. Because of that we will need to configure another SIP trunk without registration.
- Verify that your HFO sent you all the SIP account details. Usually they will send it to you via post service.
- Create a SIP trunk
- Name it HFO
- Add the following configuration to the Outgoing section of the SIP trunk:
- Add the following configuration to the Incoming section of the SIP trunk:
- Create another SIP trunk for the HFO outbound proxy server and name it HFO-PROXY
- Add the following configuration to the Outgoing settings:
- Create an outgoing route
- You can name it Outside or any other descriptive name
Make sure that the route position is "first before last" if you have other trunks in the outbound routes section.
Choose the trunk name in the trunk sequence according to the name you gave to your HFO trunk.
- Fill in the correct dial pattern to dial in order to send calls through this trunk
Usually the X. (capital X with a dot) is a pattern that matches any number that starts with a digit between 0-9 with as many digits as you dial (e.g. 492032225555).
You can set a prefix to catch the trunk if this is a second trunk and not your default one:
It means that every number that starts with 99 followed by any digit between 0-9 with as many digits as you dial (e.g. 99492032225555)
will catch this route and strip the first 2 digits (99) and send the rest to the trunk.
- Do not forget to click on the red button in order to apply the configuration.