NOTE: This is currently in a LIMITED BETA TEST Phase for Sangoma Partners. General Release expected by Q4 2018
The Queue Wallboard module allows you to easily view real-time information related to queues in the UCP module of FreePBX or PBXact. The queue information available includes:
- the number of active calls in any queue
- the number of calls that have been abandoned
- the SLA percentage (ratio of calls that are handled using pre-defined criteria)
- a complete summary of queue statistics (such as wait time), over a pre-determined period of time
- Agent status for any agent
All of this information can be configured and displayed in a UCP panel with this module! These statistics can be displayed as needed even on a dedicated "wallboard" display for all agents and managers of the call center to see.
- A real-time graphical view of queue statistics
Now, FreePBX and PBXact System Administrators or Call Center Managers can quickly access all the important information about their business queues in real-time at a glance:
- Management of Display via Widget Control
Administrators can configure the widgets displayed at a user or group level. This allows you to easily manage the information displayed about your agents and queues.
- Remote Servers
Adminsitrators now have the ability to compile queue informaiton from several PBX deployments! Queue Wallboard is not limited to processing queue data from the host deployment; instead multiple remote queues can be monitored allowing admins to deliver a single pane view of queues made up of data from local and multiple remote PBX deployments.
How do I Access Queue Wallboard Module?
The module link can be found under the reports section of your admin GUI.
How do I know which widget have the information that I'm looking for?
See the Widget Definition page.
How do I use Queue Wallboard Module?