In this article we will cover installing and licensing iSymphony V3 on FreePBX Distro systems
- Make sure the iSymphony V3 packages are installed
- From the Linux CLI run "yum -y install iSymphonyServerV3-fpbx"
- Make sure you have the latest iSymphony V3 module installed
- From the Linux CLI run "amportal a ma upgrade cxpanel && amportal a r"
- Add your iSymphony V3 license
- From the Admin GUI navigate to Admin --> iSymphony V3
- Add your license in the "Activate" field.
- Click the Activate button. The screen should refresh with the license details.
- If you bought iSymphony from the FreePBX/Sangoma Portal, you can see the license key code by viewing the deployment in the Sangoma Portal.
You may want to disable the older iSymphony v2 if you don't have a license for it, or don't plan to use it.
- From the Linux CLI run:
- service iSymphonyServer stop
- chkconfig iSymphonyServer off
- amportal a ma disable isymphony