THIS WIKI HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR VERSION 13 OF YOUR PBX GUI
For the standard non-commercial module, please see Fax Configuration.
The Fax Pro module is a reliable, robust inbound/outbound faxing server. You simply enable faxing for any user on the system, then you point a phone number to a specific fax user and let us answer the fax call.
Fax Pro adds functionality to the standard fax capabilities:
- While the standard Fax Configuration module allows inbound-only fax-to-email, Fax Pro adds the ability to send outbound faxes.
- Users can log into the User Control Panel (UCP) to view, send, and receive faxes in a user-friendly interface.
- You can configure a companywide cover sheet, and users can enter a personal message on the cover sheet for each fax.
- You can set up a global fax prefix that will control which outbound route is used for faxing.
Fax Pro Features
- Individual inbound fax to e-mail accounts for unlimited users
- Outbound faxing capability
- A simple web interface to manage inbound and outbound faxes
- Ability to store inbound and outbound faxes on the server for easy viewing and archiving
- A companywide cover sheet that allows easy customization for each user
- Ability to configure and manage Asterisk T38 gateway options on each extension and outbound route to take advantage of this feature in Asterisk 10 and newer