Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- At anytime you can view your current Transaction history of all orders, invoices, credit notes and payments and download a PDF version of the statement.
- In the top right menu bar click on Transaction History
- You will now see all Orders, Invoices, Credit Notes and Payments within the last 30 days. You can change the start and end date to be a different range.
- You can change the start and end date to be a different range and pressing Apply Filters
- You can also download the Transaction Report as PDF for saving and printing by pressing the Download PDF button
- If you would like to include a PDF copy of each Order and Invoice you can check the box that says Include Attached Invoices and Orders and a PDF copy of each invoice will be including in the PDF download of the Statement.
- You can click on the Invoice, Order or Credit Note number to have a copy of the transaction be opened in a new tab that you can view and/or print.
- At the bottom of the Transaction Report are 3 totals
- Total - Is the Total due of all unpaid invoices
- Credit Limit - Is the Credit Limit amount that you have been approved and setup with in Sangoma.
- Credit Available - Is the Credit Limit amount minus the Total due and also minus any open orders that have not invoices yet. You can see a list of open orders by following this wiki Sales-Open Order Report By Item