Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The Sangoma Portal does not allow you to remove a user but you can make a user inactive. A inactive user is not able to login to Portal or Support anymore unless you make them active at a later time.
- This is done because users are tied to Ticket history, Invoice and Order history amongst other things and we need to retain that user for Regulatory Compliance reasons.
- Log into the portal at http://portal.sangoma.com
- Go to Users→ List All
- You will now see a list of all your Users and any Users for any customers under you.
- You can click on the pencil icon () to edit the User. Editing a User will allow you to change the email address, password, and all other information.
- To deactivate a user, Uncheck the checkbox(es) to disable any or all of a user's login privileges. (Uncheck "Active" to deactivate the user.) Click the "Submit" button at the bottom to confirm the changes. Note: the user will still appear in your user list, but will not have login privileges to the Sangoma Portal or Support Center.
- To reactivate a user, add administrator privileges, or activate Portal access: Check the "Active" box to ensure the user is activated. Check the "Admin" and/or "Portal Access" checkboxes as desired. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom to confirm the changes.