Below is an outline of the FreePBX Distro 1.8xx.210.58 Stable Releases based on
This release has been end of life and does not have any upgrade path to a newer release track due to a limitation of Centos 5 to Centos 6 providing no upgrade path. Please use the FreePBX backup and restore module to backup your PBX and restore it on a newer track such as 2.210.62. See Upgrade from FreePBX-Distro-1.8xx.210.58 to FreePBX-Distro-2.210.62 for the steps involved in this migration.
- 184.108.40.206- Initial Public Beta. Includes Asterisk 1.8.3 and FreePBX 2.9 RC2.
- 220.127.116.11-1- Release to fix a bug with logger.conf not being setup correct.
- 18.104.22.168-2- Release to upgrade asterisk 1.8.3 voicemail to use app_voicemail from 1.8.4 RC2 to resolve a bug in voicemail. Also forced the creation of a generic chan_dahdi.conf so dahdi can load in asterisk for people.
- 22.214.171.124-3- This adds in res_fax_spandsp into asterisk and also adds the spandsp RPM's we just built to work with the FreePBX Fax Configuration Module.
- 126.96.36.199-4- Upgrade asterisk for app_flite support and install app_flite. Also upgrade all FreePBX Modules to the latest 2.9.
- 188.8.131.52-5- Upgrade asterisk 1.8.3 to include chan_gtalk, chan_jabber, and res_srtp support. Install iksemel for gtalk and jabber support.
- 184.108.40.206-6- Upgrade app_flite to work with the latest Asterisk RPM's
- 220.127.116.11-1- This is the first official Stable release. It resolves little issues such as MoH not workign correct due to wrong directory being used and move all the modules to the latest 2.9 final release of FreePBX.
- 18.104.22.168-2- Fix bug in how Framework was not being updated with install_amp that caused issues with SIP Extensions
- 22.214.171.124-1- This is the exact same release as the 126.96.36.199.x but with asterisk 188.8.131.52 instead of 184.108.40.206. It is considered Beta right now until we get more feedback from the community on how asterisk 220.127.116.11 is going.
- 18.104.22.168-2- This is the exact same release as the 22.214.171.124-1 but with asterisk 126.96.36.199 instead of 188.8.131.52.
- 184.108.40.206-3- This is the exact same release as the 220.127.116.11-2 except with an upgraded dahdi, libpri and dahdi-firmware. This upgrades dahdi to 18.104.22.168-1. It also install asterisk18-curl after it was reported to be missing.
- 22.214.171.124-1- This release upgrades all installed FreePBX Modules for you, upgrades asterisk to 126.96.36.199-1 with all of our patches and updates a few other minor RPM's. For anyone who has purchased sysadmin Pro the upgrade can be done through the update section of the sysadmin module.
- 188.8.131.52-2- This upgrade updates mainly apache and php for some nasty security exploits that we have come across the last week. It is advised to upgrade ASAP
- 184.108.40.206-1- This upgrade is the first to the new version numbering. It upgrade asterisk to 1.8.6 and dahdi to 2.5. The new numbering system is setup as followed. 86 represents the asterisk version such as 8.6. 29 represents the FreePBX GUI version such as 2.9 and 55 represents the centos version 5.5. The last -1 represents the version number in this release. This allows for better management over the yum repose and when doing a yum update it should make sure nothing gets broken as major changes to packages are done in the next release and you will need to use the update scripts to get to the next release and the new yum repos for that release.
- 220.127.116.11-1- This upgrades your Centos 5.5 systems to the latest Asterisk 1.8.7 and Dahdi 18.104.22.168-1 and wanpipe 3.5.23.
- 22.214.171.124-2- This upgrades your Centos 5.5 systems to the latest Asterisk 126.96.36.199-1 which fixes the security vulnerability found in Asterisk. You can read up on this SIP Vulnerability at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/security/AST-2011-012.pdf
- 188.8.131.52-1 This is a HUGE upgrade. It updates FreePBX to 2.10 and Centos to 5.7 and finally Asterisk to 184.108.40.206. Please note FreePBX 2.10 is still in Release Candidate but we are calling this Distro Stable at this point as people are wanting to upgrade to FreePBX 2.10 which for our Distro requires PHP 5.3 which we only have on Centos 5.7. Hope you got all of that.
- 220.127.116.11-1 Upgrade Asterisk to 1.8.9. Upgrade php to 5.3.10 and update all Centos 5.7 packages and FreePBX 2.10 modules.
- 18.104.22.168-2 Upgrade Asterisk to 22.214.171.124 for numerous bug fixes from Digium for 1.8.9 Update all Centos 5.7 packages and FreePBX 2.10 modules.
- 1.810.210.57-1 Upgrade Asterisk to 1.8.10, Update Dahdi to 2.6 and update Wanpipe to use Dahdi 2.6. This will also update all other Centos 5.7 packages.
- 1.811.210.57-1 Upgrade Asterisk to 1.8.11. This will also update all other Centos 5.7 packages.
- 1.811.210.57-2 Update DAHDI to 1.6.1 and Wanpipe to 3.5.26 This will also update all other Centos 5.7 packages.
- 1.812.210.57-1 Upgrade Asterisk to 1.8.12. This will also update all other Centos 5.7 packages.
- 1.812.210.58-1 Upgrade to Centos 5.8 and latest Kernel with numerous Security fixes.
- 1.813.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.13 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.814.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.14 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.814.210.58-2 Upgrade to Wanpipe 3.5.27 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.815.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.15 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.816.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.16 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.817.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.17 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
- 1.818.210.58-1 Upgrade to Asterisk 1.8.18 and all Centos 5.8 Packages
Below is a list of upgrade scripts you can download and run to update your existing systems that are based on the 1.8xx.210.58 release track.
All upgrades need to be installed in numeric ascending order.
The following items have been deprecated and are no longer available. These are here for archival purposes and serve no other purpose.
You can check your current version by going to the sysadmin module or from the Linux CLI do a:
To install an update script via the Linux CLI use the following commands, substituting the proper scripts from above: