These changes reflect changes that are generic and may span across multiple modules.
- Visual updates conforming to Bootstrap
- Form buttons moved in to action bar and float on the page
- Moved rnav (right side navigation) to bootnav (bootstrap styled navigation)
These changes reflect new functionality within existing modules
- Framework - CLI fwconsole, replaces amportal. fwconsole is a native PHP application, where as amportal was a bash/php hybrid
- Framework - Whoops error handler replaces white screens
- Framework - UTF8 support throughout FreePBX (New installs only). Older installs can upgrade to a UTF8 database manually
- Framework - Intelligent 404 pages when modules are in upgrade mode or disabled
- Core - Quick create extension dialog for quickly creating extensions without having to load the entire extension page
- Paging - Multicast paging
- Backup - Backup wizard for quick backup creation
- Time Conditions - Timezone support
These changes reflect a change in behavior or functionality for modules.
- Framework - Make fwconsole chown (was amportal chown) less generic and hookable.
- Framework - Improve reload (apply changes) speed. Benchmark 2500 extensions took 15 minutes now takes 4.
- Sysadmin - Free features now require system registration and activation
- System Recordings - Multi language support
- System Recordings - In browser recording
- System Recordings - HTML5 in browser playback
- Call Recording Reports - HTML5 In browser playback
- Music on Hold - HTML5 in browser playback
- Find Me/Follow Me - Now resides inside of Extensions/Users when a new Extension or User is created
- Fax - Setting up a fax account now resides inside of User Manager
- Usermanager - LDAP sync support
- Voicemail - No longer uses vm_email.inc and vm_general.inc, these files have been merged into voicemail.conf and the includes have been removed
These are new modules released as part of this release.
- Bulk handler - replaces bulk extensions and bulk dids adds support for contact manager and more modules in the future
- Sound Language - Manage multiple language sound files.
- CEL Reports module
- VPN Configuration module (Beta)
These are modules that are no longer officially supported or developed. They will likely break in future releases. Please note deprecation does not prevent security related updates
- Bulk extensions, replaced by bulk handler
- Bulk DIDs, replaced by bulk handler
- Camp on
- Framework - deprecate amportal, replace with fwconsole
Developer level changes
These changes are meant for people developing FreePBX modules.
- All modules should conform to the Uniformity Guidelines
- PEAR database functions, all database functions have been moved to use PDO.
- Bootstrap tables for interactive tables.
- Ajax errors present Toast messages for better debuging
- PHP Strict checking turned up to force cleaner coding. This may cause whoops errors on things that use to work
List of Issues Fixed in 13.0