This guide is for how to install FreePBX Style modules that are not part of the core FreePBX repo system.
- Log into your PBX Admin Guide and click on "Module Admin"
- From here you can click on the "Upload Module" button.
- Click on the "Choose File" option and browse on your local computer to the module you downloaded in step 1 and click the "Upload" button when done.
- Once uploaded click on the "Local Module Administration" link
- Scroll down to the module you uploaded and click on the module name and pick the "Install" option.
- Scroll down to the bottom or top of the page and press the "Process" button
- Confirm your choice to install the module(s).
- After the module has been installed press the "Return" option and your module is not installed.
- Reload your PBX now by pressing the red "Apply Config" button at the top.