How it works?
International Outbound calling is a metered service. All International calls are charged at the International Rate Deck per minute as found here. The metered service works off the "Reserve Account" as described under "How Metered Service Works" where you can see details on how that works.
How much does it Cost?All outbound International Calls are charged on a per minute rate as defined in our published International Rate Deck
How do I sign Up?
- Login to your FreePBX/SIPStation Store
- Click on the "My Account" option at the top of the page
- Scroll down toward the bottom "Metered Services" section
- Under the "International Toll Calls" toggle the "Off" button to be "On"
- Enabling the "International Toll Calls" to On also enabled the "Top Up Settings" as shown above. The default Top Up Settings are show and you can press the "update" button to change those to be higher amounts. For more information on Top Up Settings please view this wiki on Top Up Settings.