How does it work?
International Outbound calling is a metered service. All International calls are charged at the International Rate Deck per minute. The metered service works off the "Reserve Account" as described under our wiki "How Metered Service Works." You need to enable International Toll Calls in your SIPStation account in order to enable this service, as described below.
How much does it cost?
How do I sign up?
- Login to your FreePBX/SIPStation Store
- Click on the "My Account" option at the top of the page.
- Scroll down toward the bottom "Metered Services" section.
- Set the "International Toll Calls" toggle switch to "On" (green).
- Enabling "International Toll Calls" automatically enables the "Top Up Settings" as shown above. Metered services require prepayment. If your balance drops to $0, your metered services such as International Toll Calls will not work. The default Top Up Settings are shown. You can press the "update" button to change those to higher amounts if you prefer. For more information on Top Up Settings, please view this wiki on Top Up Settings.