4.211.64-10 Released 12-18-13
- Update Asterisk 11.7 and 1.8.25
- Update Prosody RPM
- Update iSymphony
- Make sure all Dahdi Firmware is installed.
4.211.64-9 Released 11-28-13
- Change the home directory for Asterisk User for HA and API modules so it can add keys.
4.211.64-8 Released 11-09-13
- Update Asterisk to 11.6.0 and 188.8.131.52
- No longer supporting Asterisk 10 since it has been end of lifed by Digium. All users should use the asterisk-version-switch script to change to Asterisk 1.8 or 11.
- Add new High Availability Option at install time to be used with the new Commercial FreePBX HA module.
4.211.64-7 Released 09-18-13
- Update to kernel 184.108.40.2068.14.1
- Update Asterisk to 11.5.1, 10.12.3 and 220.127.116.11
4.211.64-6 Released 08-06-13
- Install ImageMagick for EPM image converting
4.211.64-5 Released 07-30-13
- Upgrade DAHDI and libtonezone to 2.7.0
- Upgrade wanpipe to 7.0.4
4.211.64-4 Released 05-31-13
- Upgrade Asterisk RPMs for 11.4.0 10.12.2 and 18.104.22.168
4.211.64-3 Released 05-23-13
- Update fail2ban RPM for mail log error
- Remove Asterisk auto start since amportal starts asterisk
- Update sysadmin RPM to fix intrusion detection showing 0.0.0.0 as banned.
4.211.64-2 Released 04-22-13
- Install the following missing RPMs that users have asked for htop zip unzip traceroute time tmpwatch telnet system-config-network-tui symlinks schmooze-dahdi rsync dos2unix jwhois bind-utils
- Update FreePBX to 2.11 RC
- Move the Message of the Day and asterisk-version-switch scripts to be RPMs not just tar.gz installed files to allow better upgrading and modifications.
4.211.64-1 Released 04-13-13
- Initial Public Release of 4.211.64 track
- Asterisk 1.8.21 or 10.12. or 11.3